OAT is one of the oldest and most experienced contract field trials companies in the UK. Core services include the evaluation of agrochemicals, crop varieties, fertilisers and organic products for the crop protection industry.
With a strong regional focus the company offers specialist knowledge and local expertise enabling products to be tested and researched extensively in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Quality, accuracy, integrity, flexibility and value for money are the hallmarks of OAT and the knowledge and enthusiasm of our dedicated team will ensure that your objectives are achieved.
- The most experienced field trials team in the UK
- Unique regionalised bases in main agricultural areas
- Completely independent of all manufacturers and laboratories
- Project management in both the UK and Europe
- Competitive, transparent pricing and high quality trials and reports
- Direct client access to enthusiastic and knowledgeable trials staff
- An excellent and long-standing reputation with the regulatory authorities
- 1984 – Company was co-founded
- 1991 – Full GLP accreditation
- 1992 – Developed regional centres
- 2000 – ORETO certified
- 2001 – Moved to current HQ near Bicester
- 2010 – New glasshouses and storage facility
- 2012 – New cold store